Users, please be wary of proof. You are welcome to ask for more proof if you find it insufficient.
OP, if you need any help, please message the mods [here](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fiama&subject=&message
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/IAmA) if you have any questions or concerns.*
1) i don't know about icos. how do i order the coins? i saw a scary doc on your website that i could print out and fill in. can i do this online too?
2) the price is € 0.024 per herocoin? with a minimum order of 1.000? right?
3) will this make me rich?
4) why is there gösser in the background of the photo, when stiegl is far superior? do you expect me to trust someone with such poor taste? ;-)
Can you ELI5 exactly why your cryptocurrency is better for betting? I see a lot of new blockchains popping up over ethereum but I don't have strong clarity on how these things really work.
How much money are u trying to collect and for what do you wanna burn it?
How's the legal situation in Austria concerning online betting/esports betting? Your token would be considered a security in the USA, I guess?
Hi thanks for doing this! Really interested in your ICO as I'm a big eSports fan.
1) Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?
2) How would I use HERO to bet on the winner of this fight?
So as far as I get it, bitcoin is a coin, and Ethereum is a coin, but etherium is also a technology to do stuff with blockchain? So herocoin is another coin, using etherium technology in a way that makes betting in the blockchain possible and it uses the blockchain to make that safer and more anonymous and cheaper/free? Did I get it right?
When will hero hit the exchange and which ones?
I feel like Fantasy Sports (Fantasy US Football, Baseball, etc) could be huge here along with the already planned Esports. Is there anything with this planned for the future?