Score
Title
12979
More than a Million Pro-Repeal Net Neutrality Comments were Likely Faked
17802
Pathetic
8898
This typo for N in my nephew’s alphabet board book. The editor had only 26 words to review... and somehow this was missed.
7508
Updated Libertarians.jpg
38253
This is one man in a costume
21078
He knows he's about to get told off..
6465
[Homemade] Loaves of bread
34773
TIL that the line in Thor: Ragnarok ("We know each other! He's a friend from work!") was actually suggested by a young Make-a-Wish visitor to the movie’s set.
5449
My dad sneaks out of the house every year at the same time for my parents’ first date anniversary. He puts on his old high school letter jacket, rings the doorbell, and asks, “Is Kris home?” only to ask her if she’ll go out with him, reenacting that first moment 44 years ago.
6825
"Don't be mad"
9065
States with a smaller population than Los Angeles County [960 x 606]
6667
Battle of Wallmart
14887
Affidavit: Colorado Springs pastor impregnated 14-year-old girl, she had his child
7936
Delightful little cafe garden
33047
First Republican lawmaker to publicly oppose the FCC’s radical net neutrality repeal
104689
I had to babysit my daughters kitten and she requested proof that he was okay so I sent her this
4622
Reddit shill explains how they're paid to manipulate online discussion
25704
Johnny Cash smoking a cigarette before performing at Folsom Prison. 1968.
10458
In Speed, Howard Payne, played by Dennis Hopper, always uses the phone by holding it to his left ear with his right hand. This is very probably due to hearing loss in his right ear caused by the same accident that cost him his left thumb.
9304
What’s the best rant by a character in a movie?
103427
I did a thing at AT&T
8042
hmmm
1624
How I Wrote My Master's Thesis [OC]
4403
Is something there?
7404
"Cat? What cat? I haven't seen any cat ??"
29531
Tommy Wiseau submitted ‘The Room’ to Paramount with the hope of getting it distributed. Usually it takes a studio roughly two weeks to reply, but the film was rejected within 24 hours.
12709
Oh it’s beautiful
4678
This is the official Justice League promotional Batman action figure sent to theatres to give to customers.
68349
Trump’s name appears in Panama Papers for the first time
5161
Good Guy steam
2862
hullo there
17792
Spider drinks graphene, spins web that can hold the weight of a human
18761
7' Tall Krampus Christmas Display
4721
TIFU by going Black Friday shopping
23196
Primitive Technology: New area starting from scratch
4655
The Jedi Who Knew Too Much by Eli Hyder
2909
Erlich you will be missed
9028
[MAIN SPOILERS] How Daenerys would look like riding Balerion the Black Dread
7589
87 hours of awesome songs from all genres and times.
11685
Doctor: Well, it looks like you're pregnant.
1 various_extinctions Now listen here...^^^^/s Alright, we've gotten some reports from people complaining about spoilers. There was an official announcement by the BBC, so it's officially out. There even is an announcement trailer. No secret information. No leaked scene. It's a casting decision, like Will Smith playing The Genie in the live action remake of Aladdin. No spoiler. Yes, r/DoctorWho decided to treat it as one, their decision, we made a different one. Apart from that, please be aware that in r/StarTrekGifs we like to treat each other with at least a minimum of decency and respect. 99.9% of our commenters get that. I'd like to remind the other 0.1% to repeat the appropriate classes at Starfleet Academy before rejoining our ranks. Thank you and take care!
639 BigJ76 Please tell me someone didn't actually use that phrase in an article
270 mazzicc Except no one is saying that except people complaining about it
106 gowronatemybaby7 If someone actually made this statement, the sentiment would seem to me to be "Doctor Who makes sci-fi history by casting a woman as the lead" [in Doctor Who.]
455 gezhendrix I adore Janeway. Such a badass
45 Peanutpapa Does X-Files count?
32 [deleted] [deleted]
131 sonofabutch [Did IQs drop sharply while I was away?](https://goo.gl/images/VKB9g1)
45 jroddie4 I mean there's never been a female doctor who
35 ObsidianG They should have said "as *their* lead"
16 Yobleck Dont forget Elizabeth wier and Samantha carter on stargate atlantis
44 Jesusloveskfc why does that look turn me on so much?