* 1lb ground beef (or any meat of your choosing, thinly sliced ribeye would be preferred)
* 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 Tbsp sesame oil
**The rest of the ingredients**
* Potatoes or pre-made french fries
* 1 egg
* 1 scallion sliced (for garnish
* Finely shredded cheddar cheese
* Spicy Mayo (1/3 cup mayo, 1 Tbsp gochujang, splash of sesame oil, and a bit of water)
1. Combine ingredients for the meat in a bowl, mix well, and marinate for 30 min while prepping the rest of the ingredients.
2. Cut up potatoes into fries and soak in cold water until ready to fry. Or use pre-made french fries.
3. Roughly chop kimchi and set aside, slice scallions and set aside, mix ingredients for spicy mayo in a bowl until smooth.
4. Heat up an oiled pan to medium high heat and cook the meat for about 5 minutes, or until cooked, breaking it up as necessary.
5. Drain and dry potatoes and fry them up or prepare them to your liking. I double fry my fries. Bring up oil to about 350. Add potatoes and cook, stirring and turning frequently until pale blond, about 5 minutes. Remove from oil and let drain on paper towel. Heat up oil to about 400 and fry the potatoes again for about 2 minutes until golden brown and season with salt.
6. Fry an egg while putting the ingredients together. Start with a pile of french fries, add a layer of meat, sprinkle some cheese, add a layer of the chopped kimchi, sprinkle more cheese, drizzle with spicy mayo, sprinkle scallions, and top with an egg.