Solid progress. Keep it up!
Thanks for this post, I’ve haven’t been productive today but if I compare myself to where I was 2 months ago too, I have actually made very similar changes. Started being sober in January, and went on Prozac for depression and it has been amazing. Things have generally been getting better since then, but I just need to keep getting through these bad days!
Keep it up. From one stranger to another, I’m proud and rooting for you!!!
- ~~Lack of sweet sweet Reddit karma~~ Front page y'all
Being surrounded by negativity - understanding why
Can you explain that one? Like you yourself were negative, or the people around you were, and now you know why?
You’re killing it OP! Keep it up!
Also, what could you add to this list do you don’t become stagnant?
Dang. I need to do this. I’m in total opposite mode
Funny thing to see.. I started doing this like two days ago.. I wrote it on my note book on my phone.. mine are short term goals.. a few are
1. Don’t drink on Sunday nights
2. Don’t drink on Wednesday night.
3. Drink on Thursday night only if it’s worth it, otherwise just smoke a bowl
4. Talk to you sisters more
5. Apply and get another job.
6. Don’t listen to sad music