So we're just not gonna talk about that amazing half-loaded face of joy and anticipation on behalf of /r/monkslookingatbeer
/r/roastme and /r/justneckbeardthings are very similar, and /r/ladyboners just looks like a generalized Ryan Gosling.
Data sources: Top posts from each of the labelled subreddits
Created using a custom NodeJS script with various libraries including bindings to opencv (for image processing) and dlib (for facial feature detection).
Rough steps of the entire process:
* Scrape through the top posts of a given subreddit until 50 candidate faces are collected
* Filter out images with no/undetected faces
* When face is detected, perform an initial crop/transformation based on eye locations
* Store 68 detected face landmark points along with the image
* Calculate average positions of all 68 face landmark points, and create a triangle mesh using delaunay triangulation
* For each face:
* Subdivide image into triangles using delaunay triangulation on the landmark points
* Warp the face’s triangles to fit the average triangle mesh
* Add pixel values to output image
* Divide output image pixel values by the total number of faces
I also put together a [short video](https://streamable.com/1qo7q
) demonstrating the process with /r/girls_smiling as an example.
Most of the script was adapted from [this article/tutorial](https://www.learnopencv.com/average-face-opencv-c-python-tutorial/
/r/geekguys and /r/GuysInGlasses look like the same dude. Then he takes off the glasses and he's the /r/LadyBoners guy. His grandfather is /r/historyboners
People who submit to r/rateme are prettier than people who submit to r/roastme. There's some kind of lesson in vanity in there than I can't be bothered to dig out.
You wrote r/iasip wrong.
Also, r/prequelmemes is wrong because it's not just a picture of Ewan McGregor.
Links for the lazy:
Wow the Olivia Wilde one is spot on.
It's funny how even though it has nothing to do with appearance /r/standupshots follows the "fat guys do comedy" trope
/r/justneckbeardthings looks so fucked because the photo is straining the laws of physics to look to its left at /r/kpics
It looks like the guy from /r/beards and /r/beardporn are the same guy who just lost weight and got lenses.