Lots of people who vote for Republicans would agree with their voting record.
People with different values than us exist... their values may suck but the fact still remains.
This isn't the moment people stop voting Republican.
I notice all the top level replies are just deflecting back to Democrats. Nobody can offer a really passionate defense of the Republican Party and how they're actually a force for good in the world.
I see we're using the word "proves" in the loosest possible sense here.
Disclaimer: I am a liberal and a democrat, and am someone who would generally agree with most of what is being said here.
These bills carry a lot more context than just their names... You can have the "I love happiness, weed, and boobs act" but if the substance is garbage you should still vote against it... Republicans didn't vote against the "Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention" because they hate family planning. It was probably because the money wasn't allocated in a way they saw fit. On some issues like Net Neutrality I can for the most part agree. But this oversimplifies the issue to a ridiculous extent.
This copypasta might as well be stickied in this sub because it gets reposted so many times.
Ok lets go through it step by step
1) attempt to amend the constitution to limit free speech as per the [ACLU](https://www.aclu.org/other/aclu-and-citizens-united
2) More [ACLU](https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-urges-no-vote-disclose-act
3) He posted same bill twice (both DISCLOSE ACT)
4) President Bush signed the law despite "reservations about the constitutionality of the broad ban on issue advertising." Per Supreme court "If the First Amendment has any force, it prohibits Congress from fining or jailing citizens, or associations of citizens, for simply engaging in political speech."
5) Party against government spending against government spending. News at 11
6) NOTE: THIS VOTE WAS TAKEN UNDER A SUSPENSION OF THE RULES TO CUT OFF DEBATE EARLY AND VOTE TO PASS THE BILL, THEREBY REQUIRING A TWO-THIRDS MAJORITY FOR PASSAGE. from the link
At this point I actually started scrolling through the document and realized how much of a [Gish Gallop](https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
) it really is. At the end it boils down to a long pointless list of Republicans doing what they were elected to do. It's not proof of anything other than Democrat whining
There needs to be a cap on how many times this copypasta is considered "bestof".
We're at the point where people are just copy/pasting their "this is copy[pasta](https://i.imgur.com/QovsA0p.jpg