Users often report submissions from this site and ask us to ban it for sensationalized articles. At /r/worldnews, we oppose blanket banning any news source. Readers have a responsibility to be skeptical, check sources, and comment on any flaws.
You can help improve this thread by linking to media that verifies or questions this article's claims. Your link could help readers better understand this issue. If you do find evidence that this article or its title are false or misleading, contact the moderators who will review it
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/worldnews) if you have any questions or concerns.*
"Inevitable" is not really a word that they should be using. He might as well be saying "destroy us now while you have the chance."
1) North Korea threatens to hit US mainland/ Gaum / Japan / my grandma.
2) North Korea conducts ICBM/ underground Nuke test after a couple days.
3) UNSC calls for urgent meeting. WorldNews makes frontpage, everyone is calling 'this is it, war or nothing'.
4) 4 hour UNSC meeting for a 2 sentence condemnation and 'require more sanctions'.
5) SHINZO ABE / MOON HAS HAD IT ENOUGH, NEXT THREAT = WAR!!!
5) Mattis/ Tillerson is 'deeeeeply disturbed' ' WE HAVE MILITARY OPTION' " FIRE AND FURY IS NEXT"
6) Donald Trump tweets vague shit again.
7) China and Russia "urge restraint" "keep a level head" "war is not the answer" "we condemn"
8) A week later Russia/China sign on more sanctions.
9) China/Russia seen violating sanction agreement.
10) North Korea begins to threaten again!!
11) Repeat steps 2-10.
"Geopolitics turned into a reality show by world leaders for the media to make more money off of mass hysteria" - anon
So calling him rocket man was the straw that broke the camels back?
Maybe I've watched too many movies, but couldn't the US + China just have Kim killed and make it look like an accident or frame someone? It's not beneath the CIA to do such things.
So, the plan is still, "wait until NK attacks us before doing a damn thing," then...
Well then I guess it is inevitable that the world is going to kick your fucking ass in, Kim Jung.
I can't tell what Trump is trying to do. Is he trying to bait NK into attacking us first so that China won't defend them?
Lmao this foreign minister must really hate North Korea
This actually gives a perfect justification for the US to attack NK. He could just say that it was a matter of national security and that's it.
Still don't know why this guy hasn't been taken out. I know it's very complicated but Jesus Christ. We seem to take out every other dictator that we're in bed with but why not this guy we never had ties with? I know Russia keep sending them ammo and fuel , and China threatened us if we do anything to them , but come on. Someone go and take him out and don't claim responsibility and brag about it like we do every other dictator death. I'm sure he has minions lining up to take the throne too.... but I really don't want to face a nuclear winter.